In a video created by the Public Affairs Council, Adfero managing partner Jeff Mascott discusses the changing nature of communications and how organizations can best engage with audiences via social media.
Late last week, the National Education Association of New Hampshire (NEA-NH) launched a mobile app that – among other things – helps members and supporters spread messages in support of education.
The annual report is arguably the most important document that your organization will distribute all year. Want to make a lasting impression? Take note of these three (relatively underused) trends.
ALL has officially changed its name to the Association of Government Relations Professionals.
2013 is in its twilight, so now is a good time to evaluate your overall government relations and professional progress. While you should have specific lobbying, grassroots and PAC metrics that coincide with your strategy, here are some questions to ask yourself and your team
- I’m Sorry You Feel That Way
- Social Media: How to Engage Audiences Effectively
- Reminder to Brands: Instagram is for Originals
- Advocacy Groups Use Games to Trigger Action
- Healthcare.gov and Social Media Success Stories
- NEA-NH Launches App with Mobile Advocacy Functionality
- Top Lobbyists Predict the Return of Earmarks
- Rethinking the Annual Report: 3 Trends to Take Advantage of Now
- Major Rebrand for the American League of Lobbyists (ALL)
- “How You Doin’?” – Making the Most of Your Year-End Evaluation