Creating a trusting relationship with newly–elected legislators requires more than touring your facility and bringing members to meet with legislators for your annual Lobby Day event.
Good content is not about simplicity – it’s about sophistication. Consumers want excellent, interactive content that tells a good story with today’s technology in mind.
If you are a communications professional in the advocacy space, you don’t want to miss this half-day seminar offered by the Public Affairs Council.
- Building Trust with New Members of Congress: What’s Your Trust Quotient?
- The Power of Integration
- Cut These 8 Words for Stronger Writing
- Personas: Communicators’ Secret Weapon
- More Voters Rely on Smartphones and Social Media
- Multimedia Storytelling – Does Your Organization Have What It Takes?
- Understanding How Social Media Impacts SEO
- #KStreetClicks: September 10
- The Advantages of Virtual Advocacy Groups
- September 10: How Strategic Communications Drives Public Affairs