A persona is a tool that, when used strategically, can help designers and content creators both understand and empathize with their audience. Sound great so far? Let’s look into some other practical reasons to employ personas into your organization.
Good content is not about simplicity – it’s about sophistication. Consumers want excellent, interactive content that tells a good story with today’s technology in mind.
If you are a communications professional in the advocacy space, you don’t want to miss this half-day seminar offered by the Public Affairs Council.
Most social media users are reluctant to share their views on politics and public affairs, particularly when they think their opinions differ from those of their friends.
Though Instagram advertising options have been available to select brands for about nine months, there was no way to measure ad performance in real-time — until now.
- Cut These 8 Words for Stronger Writing
- Personas: Communicators’ Secret Weapon
- More Voters Rely on Smartphones and Social Media
- Multimedia Storytelling – Does Your Organization Have What It Takes?
- Understanding How Social Media Impacts SEO
- #KStreetClicks: September 10
- The Advantages of Virtual Advocacy Groups
- September 10: How Strategic Communications Drives Public Affairs
- How Social Media Suppress Public Affairs Discourse
- Instagram Introduces Real-Time Ad Performance Tools