Our biennial Grassroots Influence Pulse (GRIP) research was established to obtain a benchmark of current trends in grassroots influence tactics, the time and money being directed to various grassroots techniques, and most important, the trends in how members of Congress are responding (or not) to grassroots influence strategies.
Having a strong, consistent brand for your grassroots program is essential when motivating people to take action on behalf of your issue.
The American Health Care Association needed to expand the reach and impact of Care Conversations, its public education campaign. Here’s a look at three of the key lessons the team learned about tackling a tough topic through strategic communications.
Creating a trusting relationship with newly–elected legislators requires more than touring your facility and bringing members to meet with legislators for your annual Lobby Day event.
- Grassroots Stakeholders and Their Legislators: Who Is Influencing Whom? (Part 1)
- History Telling and Brands
- Announcing the 2015 Adfero Eight
- Resourceful Advocacy Video
- How to Improve Grassroots Program Success Through Branding
- ‘Scam PACs’ Becoming Increasingly Common
- Tackling Tough Conversations: A Successful Communications Campaign on a Sensitive Topic
- What’s Wrong (and Right) with the World
- Building Trust with New Members of Congress: What’s Your Trust Quotient?
- The Power of Integration