There are a lot of grassroots advocacy social media trends, and many of them won’t help you reach your persuasion goals. Alan Rosenblatt shares the ‘best’ and the ‘worst’ in the grassroots social media arena.
By altering organic reach, Facebook posts are now viewed by a much smaller audience, meaning decreased engagement and potentially fewer new page likes.
Is the ‘erasable media’ trend here to stay? And, if so, should it be a part of your organization’s communications strategy?
- Carpe Colloquium! The Best and Worst Trends in Social Media
- 2 Easy Steps to Stand Out on Instagram
- How Facebook’s New Algorithm Impacts Your Social Strategy
- When Facts Don’t Matter
- Will Snapchat Ever Be Valuable to Communications Pros?
- Win the Moment in 2014 with #TwitterDC – Part 1
- CES: New Tech Products for Advocacy Professionals
- Is ‘Relationship Lobbying’ Dead?
- K Street ‘Cautiously Optimistic’ in 2014
- K Street Cafe: Greatest Hits 2013