Having a strong, consistent brand for your grassroots program is essential when motivating people to take action on behalf of your issue.
The American Health Care Association needed to expand the reach and impact of Care Conversations, its public education campaign. Here’s a look at three of the key lessons the team learned about tackling a tough topic through strategic communications.
Creating a trusting relationship with newly–elected legislators requires more than touring your facility and bringing members to meet with legislators for your annual Lobby Day event.
Good content is not about simplicity – it’s about sophistication. Consumers want excellent, interactive content that tells a good story with today’s technology in mind.
- How to Improve Grassroots Program Success Through Branding
- ‘Scam PACs’ Becoming Increasingly Common
- Tackling Tough Conversations: A Successful Communications Campaign on a Sensitive Topic
- What’s Wrong (and Right) with the World
- Building Trust with New Members of Congress: What’s Your Trust Quotient?
- The Power of Integration
- Cut These 8 Words for Stronger Writing
- Personas: Communicators’ Secret Weapon
- More Voters Rely on Smartphones and Social Media
- Multimedia Storytelling – Does Your Organization Have What It Takes?